Resin is a fun medium to create art with! It is flowing, abstract, and creates unique results every time. Use these guidelines and you'll have a blast creating your own set of resin coasters.
- Instructional Video
- 2 Zip lock bags: part A- epoxy resin & part B- hardener
- 3 sauce cups with colours
- 4 sauce cups for resting on
- 5 wood sticks and 1 skewer
- 4 coasters
- 1 large mixing cup
- 1 pair gloves
- 1 swiping card
You will also need:
- a large tray/card board/baking paper to pour over
- tape to wrap the edge & bottom of coasters* (optional)
- butane torch/heat gun/hair dryer* (optional)
- glitter* (optional)
* Sold in our Essentials store
Once you purchase your kit, the instructions will download automatically and the step by step instructions will be emailed to you.
Please allow 2 business days for your order to be processed, we will be in touch once your order is recieved to provide a video link for your tutorial and arrange pickup/delivery (delivery in the Port Macquarie area for a small additional fee).
Share your finished design by tagging us on Facebook or Insta @theseedcw with the hashtah #homeiswherethehARTis or email us the finished project! We'd love to see it!
We have 4 colour kits to select from. Please click each picture to see the exact colours in each theme pack: